The wildly successful Kickstarter-funded RPG, Divinity: Original Sin will be coming to the PS4 and Xbox One this year. The game itself is getting revamped as Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition for the new consoles. Larian Studios has also announced that a free PC version of the game will be made available to owners of the original game as a token of appreciation for their support.
Enhanced Edition isn’t simply a port for the new consoles either. It features a new user interface, full voice acting, as well as split-screen co-op. The new features in Enhanced Edition are as follows:
- Local co-op, split screen
- Controller support
- All characters are now fully voiced by AAA-voice actors
- New quests, new characters, and new content
- Entirely new gameplay modes and character builds
- A heavily rewritten story with a brand new ending
- Massively reworked visuals and sound effects
- And much more to be announced in the coming months!