You may or may not have realized this during the course of your runs in Raid Mode in Resident Evil Revelations 2, but there are 5 medallions you can earn in each stage. These include Clear, No Herb, Genocide, Challenge, and Completion.
- Clear: Earned when you beat a stage.
- No Herb: Earned when you beat a stage without using a herb.
- Genocide: Earned when you defeat all enemies in a stage.
- Challenge: Earned when you beat a stage at or below the recommended level.
- Completion: Earned when you’ve gotten all 4 medallions.
What’s the point of earning all these medallions, you ask? Not only do you get bragging rights when showing off your completion rate to your friends, earning a certain number of Completion medallions will allow you to unlock new characters in Raid Mode as well.
You will also be able to unlock a new gauntlet of stages depending on your medallion count. So naturally, if you want to check out the full variety of stages that Raid Mode has to offer, you have to get that medallion count up. Here are a few tips to give you an easier time earning those Completion medallions in Raid Mode.