As GTA Online is finally going to be seeing Heists make an appearance on the world stage, people are already finding out what achievements and trophies they’re going to find in the game. Crime may not always pay, but it certainly will when these heists get going in GTA Online.
Before we actually show you what you’ll be fighting to get in GTA Online to get all of those sweet trophies and achievements, we are putting down a big old spoiler alert. If you want to avoid spoilers please, for the love of all that’s Trevor don’t scroll past the image seen below. If you don’t mind spoilers then by all means, go enjoy the showing.
These will give players on Xbox One and Xbox 360 250 points of Gamerscore, with the trophy values not yet being available. This figure includes “secret” achievements. You’d also do well to note that these can only be completed in GTA Online.
- Shot Caller (10G) – Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.
- Four Way (10G) – As a Heist Leader, set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- Mastermind (50G) – Earn 25 Platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Can’t Touch This (30G) – Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Live a Little (50G) – Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of the Heists Update.
- In the Name of Science (30G) Complete the Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew
- Parole Day (30G) – Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew
- Be Prepared (10G) – Complete a Heist Setup mission
- Dead Presidents (30G) – Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew
Which of these will you be gunning for first in the Heists of GTA Online? Let us know in those comments below.