With Patch 2 already going live for Playstation 4 and PC, Ubisoft have already started work on another upcoming patch for the Assassin’s Creed Unity game. Players have been extremely unimpressed with general gameplay bugs, glitches and AI whilst also struggling with online connectivity and game crashing.
The current list of confirmed updates are as follows:
- Gameplay: this includes bugs like Arno getting stuck on certain areas of the map (including a few more hay carts), problems with getting into/out of cover, character animation bugs, and general camera problems
- AI & Crowd: in this category are problems with NPC animations, crowd events, and crowd stations, NPC navigation issues, as well as bugs related to NPCs detecting Arno’s activities in various situations
- Matchmaking & Connectivity: this covers a number of issues related to co-op play, including bugs with joining games in-progress and problems that happen during host migration
- Menus & HUD: fixes in this category will address missing details in certain menus, problems with some of the mission objective and co-op update pop-ups, localization inconsistencies, as well as some of the issues with menus and pop-ups overlapping each other
- General Stability: this includes fixes for a number of crash situations we’ve identified in both campaign and co-op modes.
However, Ubisoft are still reaching out to the community to add more updates to this patch with a completed list due in the upcoming days for the Assassin’s Creed Unity game.
You can have your say on the matter here.