Arc System Works’ next game, Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy will be coming to North American Playstation Vitas next month via the Playstation Network.
The story follows 12 years after a mysterious invader race called the “Decoders” come and turns the world into a monstrous habitat. Four heroes come forward to try and finally end the Decoders’ tyranny. It’s a simple fantasy plot, but some of the features in Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy as listed by Arc System Works’ will be sure to have RPG junkies rejoice including:
- Choose one of four heroes to save the world, each featuring a different playstyle: slashing, wrestling, shooting, or punching with giant robot fists!
- Enhance or remodel weapons to create deadly combinations.
- Fully voice-acted heroes, supporting comrades, and enemies come to life as the story unfolds
- Complete your party with up to 4 player local co-op
- Explore the world further with new missions available as DLC.
- Re-color your characters with Character Color Packs DLC, including colors inspired by Guilty Gear and BlazBlue
Check out the trailer above, or visit Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy’s official site.