How do you feel about DLC? I know it’s here to stay, and yet, I still fight against them. I just like endings, you know? Finality is very important to me. But who cares what I think because LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham will have a whole season pass for its DLC. The season pass will be for the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, all for $14.99. Six DLC packs make up this pass and will allow players to add on unique missions, 40 characters, vehicles, and achievements to the base game. If you don’t want the pass, you can purchase individual packs for $2.99.
Here’s what the press release lists for the season pass:
- The Dark Knight Pack (11/11/14)
- Experience the heart-pounding chase scene from the iconic film complete with cool vehicles and explosive action. Play as the legendary Dark Knight and Commissioner Gordon, as well as the Joker and his goons as they chase down Harvey Dent’s police escort. Bane and Catwoman from the third film are also playable.
- Man of Steel Pack (11/11/14)
- Help Jor-El, his wife Lara and their robot Kelex send the infant Superman “Kal-el” into space towards the safety of Earth as Krypton falls into chaos. Find a way inside Jor-El’s home, fight General Zod’s invading forces and battle against Zod himself to save Superman.
- Batman 75th Pack (11/11/14)
- Play as Joker and Harley, setting up a variety of celebration set pieces. Be the Batman and play as some of the most iconic faces of Batman through the years, including his first appearance in Detective Comics #27.
- Access to Future DLC Content
- Gain access to three additional game packs, featuring new playable characters, vehicles and levels. Details about the additional content will be revealed at a later date.
Well, looks like that’s day one DLC for you. Don’t listen to me and my thoughts on how very wrong that is. If you like DLC, this is wonderful news for you! Just, you know, be sure to buy LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham when it releases November 11th, first.