Sony revealed some pretty interesting stats about the PlayStation Network today at their E3 presser:
- Over 95% of PS4 owners are connected to the PlayStation Network.
- More than 1.25 billion hours have been spent gaming online by PS4 owners.
- More than 1 billion multiplayer gaming sessions have been played since launch.
- The Share button on the PS4 Dualshock controller has been pressed over 220 million times.
- Over 150 million spectator sessions have been viewed.
The Share button is likely going to see even more action with the announcement of YouTube integration.
These numbers show the incredible growth of the PSN from its humble beginnings as an extremely bare bones free service offered to PlayStation 3 gamers to the what it has become today. What have your experiences with the PSN been? Is there someone out there isn’t part of the 95%? Do you use the Share button or broadcast gameplay? Let us know in the comments!