[Welcome to Twinfinite Insider, your home for a summary of what went on this week at Twinfinite that you may have missed. We’ll be listing all the features we posted about, from Monday until Sunday.]
This edition of Twinfinite Insider wraps up a week of reminiscing for the Twinfinite staff. Zhiqing took a look back and wrote about what features of the Resident Evil series she misses the most. Ed wrote about why collect-a-thon games have fallen by the wayside during this past console cycle. Since most of the team are finishing up their school semesters, we also took some time to write about our gaming backlogs that we plan to tackle during our summer breaks. Andy even got a hold of some decryption software and took a crack at figuring out what exactly was shown in the teaser image for the next Call of Duty game.
- The Charm of Old-School Resident Evil: 6 Things I Miss About The Series
- #DeveloperTweets You Missed Last Week – A Week Without Scandal?
- Twinfinite Loop Episode 10, “Bury Me With My Gameboy”
- Where Have All of the Collect-a-thons Gone?
- Is the PS+ Version of Driveclub Just a Glorified Demo?
- Sumotori Dreams is Basically Drunk People: The Game – Two Friends, One Backlog
- Call of Duty Teaser Image Decoded with Cryptography Software
- Nintendo Learning the Value of Marketing? – Vlogging About Video Games
- One Playthrough, Two Playthrough, Head Canon, True Canon
- Every Silly Thing in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 – Gaming Happens
- Twinfinite’s Summer Backlog – Something Old, Something New…
- Nevermore: The Accidental Evil That Is Activision And Call Of Duty
- What’s Next for TSM’s TheOddOne After Stepping Down from Pro Play
- What Coy Concept Art Could Be Teasing about Future The Last of Us Project
- Why Haven’t These Superheroes Been Given Games Yet?