Good morning, all! In the wake of all the exciting new Nintendo news from last night, some Nintendo magic is happening stateside, too.
As part of a special indie showcase promotion, a selection of rather stellar games are on sale for massive discounts on the Wii U eShop. From now until February 13th, you can pick up the following games at these special prices–
- Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien ($5.99, originally $14.99)
- Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition ($3.99, originally $9.99)
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams ($5.99, originally $14.99)
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party ($3.60, originally $8.99)
- Toki Tori 2+ ($5.99, originally $14.99)
These are some really solid games on display here and definitely worth your trying at least one, especially for this price. If you’ve got a Wii U and you’ve been suffering from the drought of games, definitely consider picking one of these up to give you something to do until the next big release.
[UPDATE] – It appears there’s a big of an incentive twist to this sale! In order to purchase any of the above games at discount, you must already either own at least one of them beforehand or buy one at the full price, at which point, the sale price will be revealed for the others. Hope this doesn’t detract any would-be impulse buyers from the sale. At the least, you can buy the cheapest one, Spin the Bottle for $9 and have an interesting story to tell your friends later.