I’m not going to lie. I love my 3DS. It took a while for it to hit its stride, but it finally has, and with a bang. Coming soon is a new update that adds some variety to the Streetpass function, which I found is a lot more useful than I had first envisioned. Along with the update includes:
- Mii character expression changes when meeting another Mii via Streetpass
- Streetpass Squad – a scrolling space shooter
- Streetpass Garden – a gardening game where you cross-pollinate your flowers with those of people you meet through Streetpass
- Streetpass Battle – Collect troops and take over the world
- Streetpass Mansion – build and explore your mansion while collecting others’ rooms via Streetpass
- Most 3DS and Virtual Console titles can now be backed up and restored
While it isn’t a huge deal for the new update, it is certainly welcome and I’m not going to lie; I’ll probably be playing a lot of Battle and Mansion. As of the time of writing this, I haven’t found an update, but expect one in the coming days.